- developing guidance to integrate gender statistics in national statistical development strategies (in collaboration with PARIS21)
- providing guidance to UN Women’s national and regional offices to develop and implement Women Count projects
- advocating for increased funding for the production and use of gender data.
- monitoring the SDGs through methodological work, data compilation and dissemination
- working with partners to improve data availability and analysis on unpaid care and domestic work, violence against women and other relevant areas.
- developing a data portal to serve as a unique entry-point for all things related to gender equality and the SDGs
- producing statistical briefs and brochures on gender statistics
- organizing and/or participating in panel discussions on gender statistics for decision-makers.